1982-today: Other participations to schools and conferences
(with or without accepted talk or poster)
AUTRES PARTICIPATIONS A DES ÉCOLES ET CONFÉRENCES
(date, lieu, nom de la manifestation / date, place and name of the meeting)
(most recent at the end)
- (02/8 - 10/9) / 82, Les Houches : Summer school ''Recent advances in field theory and statistical mechanics''.
- 15-25 / 2 / 83, Les Houches : winter session ''Two-dimensional problems in condensed matter physics''.
- June 19-30, 1983, Les Arcs : NATO ASI ''Percolation, Localization and Superconductivity''.
- (14/5 - 9/6) 1984, Beg-Rohu (France) : Ecole de Matière Condensée.
- 21-24 / 5 / 86, Marseille : ''Neurosciences et Sciences de l' Ingénieur''.
- 7-11 / 7 / 86, Oberlech (Autriche) : IBM Europe Institute ''Stochastic Optimization in Engineering & Biology''.
- 20-22 / 8 / 86, Copenhagen (Denmark) : ''Computer Simulation in Brain Science''.
- 22-23 / 1 / 87, Paris : Septième rencontre de Physique Statistique
- (31/5 - 12/6) / 87, Beg-Rohu : Ecole de Physique Statistique.
- (12/9 - 2/10) / 87, CECAM, Orsay :''Complex Optimization and Stochastic Computing''
- (24/5 - 3/6) 1988, Cargèse : ''Common trends in particle and condensed matter physics''
- 6-9 / 6 / 88, E.S.P.C.I., Paris : ''n'Euro 88'', E.S.P.C.I.
- Jul 31 .- Aug 4, 1989, Rio de Janeiro : Statphys 17
- April 25-27, 1990, Paris : ''Temporal correlations and temporal coding in the brain''
- June 10-15, 1990 Veldhoven (PaysBas) : ''1990 IEEE Information Theory Workshop''
- June 26 - July 2, 1993 NEC : ''Princeton lectures on biophysics''
- July 31 - Aug 4, 1995: Statphys 19 (Xiamen, Chine) [oral contribution (15 mn), with N. Parga]
- July 21-27, 1997, Budapest : "Workshop on EconoPhysics"
- July 20-24, 1998, Paris, Statphys 20 [Poster with Didier Herschkowitz on "The mutual information between parameters and observations"].
- Nov. 10-11, 1998, Paris, Workshop "Language and Genes" (organized by Sony CSL)
- Nov 12, 1998, Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, Symposium "Complexity in Nature/Complexity in Culture" (organized by Sony CSL).
- Jan. 11-15, 1999, Aussois, France, ICA'99.
- 10th Conference on Laboratory Phonology (LabPhon10), Paris, June 29 - July 1, 2006.
- Crime Hot Spots: Behavioral, Computational and Mathematical Models, IPAM, UCLA, Jan. 29 - Feb. 2, 2007.
- Statistical Physics of Social Dynamics:
Opinions, Semiotic Dynamics, and Language, Erice , 14-19 July 2007
Satellite Workshop of STATPHYS 2007. Contribution to the panel discussion on Langage Evolution.
- Ladislav TAUC Conference, " Complexity in Neural Network Dynamics ", Gif-sur-Yvette, 13-14 December 2007 - Participation as one of the chairmen, and Poster with L. Bonnasse-Gahot on "Population coding of categories".
- Mathematics in Neuroscience, ENSCP, Paris, June 10th 2008 - Participation as one of the chairmen.
- London GSD conference: Dynamics For Policy Making, The House of Lords, London, July 2, 2009.
- Colloque de prospective PIRSTEC, Paris, 23 octobre 2009.
- Vers une science et ingénierie des systèmes complexes, 25-27 nov. 2009, Auditorium Marie Curie, CNRS - Paris Michel-Ange, Paris.
- BIG STEP: Business, Industry and Government- Science and new Technologies for Enhancing Policy conference, 14/15 April 2010, Brussels. An event of the Global System Dynamics and Policies project funded by the Future & Emerging Technologies division of the European Commission.
- Optimal transport and Kinetics Applied to Socio-Economics conference, 1-3 September 2010, Université Toulouse 1 - Capitole. Invited talk given by L. Gauvin (LPS ENS) on "An agent based model of urban housing market: price dynamics and social segregation", joint work with A. Vignes (Paris 2).
- Toward an alternative macroeconomic analysis of
microfoundations, finance-real economy dynamics and crises, 6-8 September 2010, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary.
- Eighth International Conference on Complex Systems (ICCS 2011), June 26-July 1, 2011, Boston Marriott, Quincy, MA. Oral presentation: Pricing of Goods with Bandwagon Properties: Entanglement between Demand and Supply (joint work with Mirta B. Gordon, Denis Phan and Viktoriya Semeshenko). Also oral presentation by Laetitia Gauvin, Modeling urban housing market dynamics: can the socio-spatial segregation preserve some social diversity? (joint work, together with A. Vignes).
- European Conference on Complex Systems (ECCS'11), Vienna, September 12-16, 2011. Chairman of a session and co-organizer of a satellite workshop.
- Third Symposium on Biology of Decision-Making (SBDM), May 29-30, 2013, ICM-UPMC, Paris, France.
- International Conference "Interactions in Complex Systems" (ICS), University of Orléans, France, 17-19 June 2013. Member of the Scientific Committee, Chairman of a session.
- CNS2013 (annual meeting of the Organization for Computational Neurosciences), Paris, July 17-19, 2013. Poster, and invited talk at one of the CNS workshops.
- Statphys 26, Lyon, 18-22 Jul. 2016. Contributed talk,
Modeling the contagion dynamics of the 2005 French riots, and Chairman of a session.
- The Statistical Physics Cornucopia, organized in honor of Marc Mézard, 6 - 8 September 2017, Théâtre de la Reine Blanche, Paris. Participation to a round table on interdisciplinarity.
Retour / Back
Updated Dec. 22, 2011